Protective gas mixes
- Customer pickup,
- In detail
Gas mixes in cylinders
Technical gas mixes
Protective gas mixes TU 2114-004-00204760-99
Accuracy of mixing of gases is confirmed by the special document on each cylinder. It is delivered in cylinders of small and average volume.
Carbon dioxide - Argon. Volume share of carbon dioxide (1-30) %.
Helium - argon. Volume share of helium (1-70) %.
Hydrogen - argon. Volume share of hydrogen (1-10) %.
Oxygen - argon. Volume share of oxygen (1-10) %.
Oxygen - carbon dioxide - argon. Volume share of oxygen (1-10) %, carbon dioxide (1-50) %.
Carbon dioxide - argon - helium. A volume share of carbon dioxide (1-10) %, argon - (1-60) %.
Carbon dioxide - nitrogen. Volume share of carbon dioxide (1-50) %.
Oxygen - carbon dioxide. Volume share of carbon dioxide (1-50) %.
Oxygen - nitrogen. Volume share of oxygen (1-90) %.
Gas mixes are used as the protective environment during the welding, a naplavka of metals, for the production and scientific purposes in various industries. Protective gas mixes are a high quality of welded connection at semi-automatic, automatic electric welding:
- excellent depth of a provar;
- full connection of the welded edges;
- smooth concave and flat welded the seams reducing consumption of a welding wire and concentration of tension;
- the minimum spraying, the reducing subsequent cleaning of a seam and loss of a welding wire;
- more working range - is less sensitivity to fluctuations of tension and speed of giving of a wire;
- high efficiency of welding - is twice higher, than the CO2 environment.