Rectifier welding multipoint-policeman VDM-1201K
- Customer pickup,
- In detail
The rectifier welding VDM-1201K multion point duty is intended for a complete set of welding posts of manual arc welding by the covered electrodes of products from carbonaceous and alloyed staly on a direct current.
Regulation of welding current is made for each post independently by means of ballast rheostats.
Positive distinctive features:
- Simplicity of a design.
- Simplicity of service and repair.
- It is most adapted for work under trying conditions of operation.
- Existence of excellent welding properties:
- stable burning of an arch;
- small spraying of metal;
- high quality of a welded seam.
- Existence of protection against currents of an overload and short circuit in a welding chain.
|Name of parameter||Norm|
|Tension of a power line, In||3х380|
|Rated welding current, And at % PV=100||1250|
|Quantity of posts||8|
|Rated welding current of one post, And at % PV=60||315|
|Diameter of an electrode, mm||3,0-6,0|
|Rated working voltage, In||56|
|Idling tension, In||76|
|Overall dimensions, mm||1000×685×650|