Welding head of P260 CRC-Evans
- Customer pickup,
- In detail
The automatic machine for welding is intended by the melting electrode in the environment of protective CRC-Evans P260 gas for welding of all layers of a seam of not rotary ring butt connections of pipes. For installation of a welding head on a pipe the directing belts (bandages) on concrete diameter are used. There are directing belts of various designs allowing to establish a head on a pipe without isolation and with various types of insulating covering.
In comparison with the P200 submachine guns the weight of a head decreased, on a head there was a digital display allowing to display the welding modes in real time system of automatic tracking a torch departure, system of tracking the spatial provision of a torch and a possibility of input of the modes for each spatial situation, and the control unit of torches was divided into 2 separate blocks with separate power supply units.
As welding sources the rectifiers and inverters of most of producers having the tough characteristic (CV) can be used.
- possibility of welding by the melting electrode a wire of continuous section in the environment of protective gases (GMAW, GMAW-P, STT GMAW) of a provolokama with a diameter from 0,6 mm (.023) to 1,14 mm (.045);
- digital input and management of the welding modes;
- system of automatic tracking a torch departure;
- possibility of input of the modes depending on spatial situation on a pipe;
- simplicity of connection to the majority of power supplies;
- conclusion of the modes of welding in real time for the digital display;
- the gas valve with a possibility of connection of 2 types of protective gas;
- strong and reliable design;
Are included in the package:
- 2 automatic welding heads of P260 for welding clockwise (CW) and counterclockwise (CCW);
- 2 control units with controllers of heads with gas valves;
- 2 power supply units 110-220B;
- 2 gas reducers with heating on 220B;
- sets of cables and gas hoses;
- device for connection of grounding;
- the set which is turning on the control unit and connecting a cable for connection of a concrete welding source.