Welding head of P600 CRC-Evans
- Customer pickup,
- In detail
The automatic machine for welding is intended by the melting electrode in the environment of protective CRC-Evans P600 gas for welding of all layers of a seam of not rotary ring butt connections of pipes. For installation of a welding head on a pipe the directing belts (bandages) on concrete diameter are used. There are directing belts of various designs allowing to establish a head on a pipe without isolation and with various types of insulating covering.
Use of the two-arc automatic machine allows to carry out welding filling and facing layers at the same time two arches. Welding of the filling layers usually is carried out in the way 2 layers for 1 pass. Welding of a facing layer is usually carried out in 2 rollers.
As welding sources modern digital welding Fronius TPS-3200 inverters are used.
- possibility of welding by the melting electrode a wire of continuous section in the environment of protective gases (GMAW, GMAW-P) of a provolokama with a diameter from 0,9 mm (.035) to 1,14 mm (.045);
- digital input and management of the welding modes;
- system of automatic tracking a torch departure;
- system of automatic tracking cutting;
- possibility of input of the modes depending on spatial situation on a pipe;
- conclusion of the modes of welding in real time for the digital display or record in internal memory with the set step;
- the gas valve with a possibility of connection of 2 types of protective gas;
- strong and reliable design;
- possibility of copying of the modes of welding between automatic machines;
- protection of the modes of welding against changes by a digital key.
Are included in the package:
- 2 automatic welding heads of P600 for welding clockwise (CW) and counterclockwise (CCW);
- 2 consoles of management with the giving mechanisms, cases for installation of coils with a wire, controllers for management of welding sources and gas valves, power supply units 110-220B;
- 4 gas reducers with heating on 220B;
- sets of cables and gas hoses;
- 2 blocks of cooling of welding torches.